tattoos

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekly Works Cited 7/31/10

I'm still not caught up on my blog reading because of the move, but I did come across some interesting things this week.

I knew that Geoffrey Chaucer hath a blog, but did you know that Betty Draper has a blog too? 

Speaking of Betty Draper, have you read Franca's recent post about glamorizing vintage life?

Dottie of Let's Go Ride a Bike gives some excellent reasons for taking the long way home.  (Please ABF truck come soon and bring me back my bike!)

Academichic is revisiting the color wheel and putting on a color tutorial.

Do you love all things Parisian?  Then this Paris-inspired playlist over at Goannatree is just the thing for you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger