tattoos

Monday, July 19, 2010

AUH Meets Accessories

I know I mentioned that I don't actually wear the necklaces and earrings I own that often. I'm going to make an effort to take these poor necklaces off of The Golden Gate and put them around my neck. Wow, sentences you never think you'll write......I am also beginning to wonder why I wear so much (faux) gold when I'm blue-toned.

And some earrings I found hiding in a box. I got the one shaped like lightning bolts in Berlin when I was about 13. They're heavy but I still love them. The ones to the left are like murky sea glass and I think they go well with hazel eyes. And then the (fake) diamond earrings. I think everyone has a pair, right?
And a head-on view of the sea-glass and diamond ones where the lighting is a little different. I like the way they look in low light for some reason.

What pieces are your favorites to wear? Are there any you think I should add to my collection?

Picture 1, from the left:
Bracelet: Frog Hollow
Necklace with crystal near base: a boutique on College St., Burlington (remixed)
Bee Necklace: Etsy
Heart Necklace: Danforth Pewter
California Quail Necklace(flying near the top): J Balducci
St. Christopher Medal: St. Patrick's, NY (remixed)

Pictures 2 and 3:
No longer remember exact sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger