tattoos

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday in Black and Red

I officially became Older today. LHdM and M. took me out to one of my favorite places in town and we ate gnocchi so good I couldn't remember my name (I blame the truffle butter).

I had initially planned to wear something more festive (with polka dots!) but then thought I would try the "can this shirt tucked into a skirt look like a dress?" experiment. I also wore more accessories at one time than ever before--including lightning bolt-like earrings--but they seem to be sulking about never being worn and so aren't visible in the picture.

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: El Naturalista (remixed)
Invisible Accessories: (remixed)

What looks do you like to wear with monochromatic outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger