tattoos

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Never Fails

Beautiful wedding photography by Clayton Austin.

This wedding took my breath away. I love her tattoo, and that the photographer named the title of his blog post featuring their photos after it.


I'm a sucker for gorgeous weddings and happy couples. Maybe it's a girl thing. Maybe it's a newlywed thing. Maybe some of you yogis can't relate and wouldn't mind if I didn't post wedding photography on the blog, but... I love it too much :)


Looking through the images allows me to think back to my big day and all those emotions, how much I love my husband, and how wonderful marriage truly is. May the photographs inspire you to reflect on love, too.


Love never fails.


And there is no fear in love


Photography by Clayton Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger