tattoos

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Latest Fashion News

 Miss Kardashian Adorable !

For one of the celebrity nights,  Kountney Kardashian decided to go all the way in a simple style. So girly, so chick- this girl has it all. And what better suits a simple look than a beautiful smile of a beautiful woman!!

I absolutely love her style. The way she decided to wear huge trousers- the name just slipped me out of my head and I can't remind it), a grenish top and a gold belt to glam it up. I love how she wore the red lipstick to it. Amazing!!










---------------------------------


Stylish with Fergie!!



 If you are a big fan of Fergie's style, than this post is simply made for you!! Check out the latest style Fergie created. Like it or hate it, this baby's gold!!:)



 Shawl: Pull and Bear, Boots: Blink, Coat: Mango,Dress: H&M, Handbag: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger