tattoos

Monday, December 13, 2010

Seeking: Delicate Necklace

I miss you, pretty necklace.

Lovelies, I could really use a replacement for the beautiful pineapple-cut aquamarine necklace my mom gave me for graduation. Sadly, it was lost during the Minnesota Thanksgiving trip. I had been wearing it since the wedding, too!

I'm desperate to find a new one... something super delicate and feminine. Something that will hold up in the shower and the Hot Room and can be worn every day. Something light as a snowflake.

Here are some I'm currently drooling over. Many thanks to Joanna's style over at A Cup of Jo for inspiring (and finding) many of these!



From Favor Jewelry on Etsy.

 
From BRVTVS.


From COATT. And yes, that's Morse Code for "love!"

Know of any others? Know of any Etsy sellers who would be willing to donate one for review on the blog? Here's to delicate things and generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger