tattoos

Monday, December 13, 2010

Defying the cold

I think we need a caption contest for who can best express the "don't you dare" face I'm making at the snow outside.
This is another one of those summer outfits that I tried to convert via red Spiderman tights and Dr. Martens. And yes, I did actually wear this around the office and outside today even though the temperature read 10 degrees F. Starbucks and a local coffee shop closed due to weather advisories and I wore this outfit without contracting frostbite. Hmph.

Oh--and I actually love the Dr. Martens and skirt look, though my parents were horrified when I wore something similar (but with sleeves) to Thanksgiving. Your thoughts?

Hope you're all staying warm while defying the snow!
Top: Target (remixed)
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights:?
Boots: Dr. Martens (remixed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger