tattoos

Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Wear: Second Wedding Reception

As those of you who have been reading this blog for a while may remember, I got married last January at the courthouse and had a small reception.  Since my husband is Canadian, his parents wanted to hold another smallish reception for us in Toronto.  My husband's family and some of his family's friends joined us yesterday for a luncheon reception at a lovely venue.
 (Dress - White House Black Market (remixed), Cardigan - New York & Co. (remixed), Tights - Target (remixed), Shoes - r2 (remixed), Necklace - Wendy Brandes (remixed), Bracelet - Gift from my husband on our wedding day (remixed))
It was a beautiful day and brought back many happy memories of our wedding day almost a year ago.  Sadly, we don't have much time to spend with family this holiday season, and most of the rest of this break is a working vacation for both my husband and me.  We have lectures to write for the classes we are teaching next term, and I have a manuscript to get to my co-editor and publisher by January 3rd.  At least we have a little bit of time left to visit loved ones, including our beautiful new niece, pictures, and leftover cake.
Are you able to take a bit of time off over this holiday season?  Are you visiting family and friends? Do you have lectures to write for a new semester that seems already impending?  Are you using part of your break to do some archival research like SFE is?

P.S. I met up with one of my favorite bloggers this afternoon!!  I'll surprise you with who it is in a post sometime soon, but for now I'll just hint that our heads may be cropped out of the photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger