tattoos

Saturday, September 26, 2009

shopaholic in a line

Yes I`m a nerd, and in my boyfriends eyes a shopaholic. Im broke too, so I should stay away from shopping. Well... Easy to say..On thursday I was standing in line to get my hands on some of the pieces from Divided Exclusive by H&M

and lucky me- I got one out of eight of this studded cuff!
We were outside the store at Oslo City one hour before they opened, and met this cute girl from Drøbak in the line. Stine(in the middle) bought coffee from Stocklfelth while waiting....
I grabbed a velourdress with shoulderpads and two jackets, in different sizes. Still regret that I did buy the biggest one.. but nevermind. I love it! only negative thing; we were told they only had 10 of them in the store, but sadly we spotted 10 mores in the fittingrom later. Exclusive, well?
Plans for tomorrow: Sell some of my old clothes at the flea market at Birkelunden. Sees der?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger