tattoos

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paul Giamatti, Hugh Dancy & Dominic Cooper's makeup artists share grooming secrets from Sundance

We wanted to share with you makeup artists Sonia Lee and Coleen Campbell-Olwell’s exclusive tips on how they prepped some of our favorite actors at Sundance last weekend!

Sonia prepped Paul Giamatti for his premiere of “Win Win”:
For Paul, I wanted to keep his skin hydrated in the cold Sundance weather, so I used many Votre Vu products to restore moisture to his face. I began with Fleur Blanc tonic and Attentive Serum Delicat pour le Visage on his face, following with both SpecialEyes Intensive Eye Treatment and Luxee Yeux Eye Beauty Balm around his eyes. Then, I applied Tragic Magic Rescue Crème everywhere to lock in the hydration and finished with Champagne Kisses lip balm – I was thrilled with the results! “





Actor Hugh Dancy was looking good at the premiere of “My Idiot Brother”, which was thanks to one very easy tip from Coleen Campbell-Olwell:
“On Hugh I kept it very simple and used Habitude Men's Daily Face Crème, which keeps the skin hydrated but leaves a lovely matte finish.” And check out the result!





ShesDaily.com

Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger