tattoos

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dennis Haysbert, Kathy Baker and Jeremy Piven at Sundance

Makeup artists Sonia Lee’s latest tips on how she prepped Dennis Haysbert, Kathy Baker and Jeremy Piven yesterday at Sundance for their respective premieres of “The Details”, “Take Shelter” and “I Melt With You”.


“On Dennis, I started with Votre Vu Fleur Blanc Tonic to give some hydration first and foremost. Then I followed it withAttentive Day Crème for sensitive skin to lock in the moisture and keep his skin feeling fresh. With all the cold weather and scarves at Sundance, the Portrait Collar Restorative Neck Crème was a great thing to have in my
kit. I finished the look with Luxee Yeux for the eye area, Champagne Kisses Enchancing Lip Balm to nourish his lips, and my last step was a little Amour d’Ore multi-vitamin oil on his face to protect him against the cold wind and snow.

To prep Kathy's skin before applying makeup, I began with Votre Vu Luxee Yeux to restore the supple quality to her skin - the cold weather really has an effect on everyone at Sundance! I followed with the Fleur Blanc Tonic and the Attentive Crème de Jour to prep her skin for foundation and make sure it didn't dry out her skin. The Champagne Kisses Enchancing Lip Balm is perfect to mix with lip colors and to keep lips moist. I finished by spraying on some Amour d’Ore, which is a great dry oil to soothe any dry skin.

On Jeremy Piven, I used the always amazing Fleur Blanc Tonic as a base - it really does work on everyone! I followed this with the Attentive Crème de Jour as I didn't want Jeremy to look greasy, and this product is very light and perfect for men. I then used Champagne Kisses, Tarte d’Amande and Amour d’Ore in order to keep his skin and lips hydrated all day long.”


ShesDaily.com


Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger