tattoos

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Behind (on) Breton, Behind on Everything

This week has been off to an extra hectic and a pretty crappy start (Bailey had a bad bout of colitis and much nasty cleaning was involved), and as a result, I'm extra behind on everything, including my look for Everybody, Everywear.  So here are my stripes a day late.   Thanks so much to Liz and Linda for this great initiative.  
(Striped Shirt - ?? (remixed), Cardigan - Anthropologie (remixed), Jeans - Express (remixed), Slippers - Target, Wine - Colores del Sol Malbec)

I almost forgot to snap photos because of the aforementioned suckyness of the past couple of days.  So I hope you will forgive me the slippers and wine, dear readers.

How do you bring a week back from the brink of disaster?  What are your tricks for styling up slippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger