tattoos

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Elizabeth Banks' hairstylist and makeup artist share tips on her Sundance looks


We wanted to share with you Creighton Bowman’s exclusive tips on how he created Elizabeth Banks’ hairstyle at Sundance, where she is promoting her 2 movies in this year’s festival, “My Idiot Brother” and “The Details”.

On Elizabeth, we wanted a sexy natural wave with lots of shine. I started by using Lait Luminescence Bi-Phase detangling milk by Leonor Greyl from root to end on towel dried hair.
I did a soft blow dry using a medium round brush, and then used a medium curling iron to create her soft waves. With a light back combing at the roots I finished with one of my all time favorite products, Serum De Soie Sublimateur!


ShesDaily.com

Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger