tattoos

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Longing for Home

Photo via CoolHunting.

As beautiful as this Puerto Rico trip has been, there's a big part of me that can't wait to get home. I want to be able to hug and cuddle in our PJs as much as we want, and snooze on our comfy bed.

Photo via Andrea Dicenzo.

I can't wait to be in the kitchen, cooking up some tasty, healthy homemade meals.

Photo via Andrew + Carissa.

With lots of vegetables.


And I could really use a long, hot bath...

Photo via Sarah Rhoads.

The best will be hanging out with Sir Nick and getting to cuddle with our lil bunbun, Nora.


And of course, big smooches with my Hubs.

Photo by our cousin, Joelle. Miss you, Jake and Tiff!

I will miss the warm temperatures, pina coladas and spa time, but it will be lovely to get home to Evanston. What do you miss when you travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger