tattoos

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back to the Windy City

It's blizzardy here in Chicago, but we're glad to be back.

We made it home! It is wonderful to be back to Evanston even will all the crazy weather. Hubs and I actually marveled at the way we felt excited to see the snowflakes this morning :)

From the sunny beaches to freezing weather, I've been having a blast documenting my Standing Bow since Thanksgiving. It's getting there... :)

On the beach, baby. See that little island out there? We swam to it.

Sunset in Minnesota.

Nothing beats yoga on the beach but I can't wait to hit the Hot Room soon. Coming up, I'll be posting about several outstanding studios, including the one in Minneapolis I visited over Thanksgiving and the one in Granite Bay, CA where I first practiced Bikram with my mom.


Ooooh, backbend!
Even in the frosty weather, we'll be dreaming of Puerto Rico and remembering all the fun times we had drinking pina coladas, kayaking the bay, exploring the private island, and even building a sandcastle!

Our favorite drink in Puerto Rico: the pina colada of course!

Keep your eyes out for more Christmas-y and New Year's posts here on Alive in the Fire as the month goes along. Tomorrow I'll be featuring a sexy party top and a beautiful painting you won't want to miss!

Our Christmas tree!

Snuggle up out there, yogis. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger