tattoos

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

28/30 & 29/30 Monochrome and Monotone

These two outfits weren't my most inspired of the 30x30 challenge by far.  I wore #28 for an 8am department meeting and to write a final exam on Friday.  By noon I had fled the office in an attempt to beat the worst of the snowstorm home.
30x30 Items: 9. Purple Corduroys - Mango + 19. Grey Top - Zara + 24. Purple Cardi - August Silk + Sub 3. Duck Boots - Ugg
30x30 Items: 7. Dark Wash Bootcut Jeans - Express + 13. Ecru blouse - BCBG + Sub 2. Melon Cardi - New York & Co. + 29. Red Mary Janes - John Fluevog
Accessories: Earring turned necklace (self-made), Beer - Left Hand Brewing Co.

Outfit 29 was for a day of reading, football watching, and hanging out with Bailey.  She doesn't mind when my outfits are uninspired, but she gets a little freaked when I yell at the TV during Sooner football games.

I'm sorry for the brief and rather boring post.  I'm trying to get through a bunch of final papers before lunch with some colleagues today.  Do you root for any college football teams?  Do you feel any affiliation to the athletics of the university you attended as an undergraduate?  What about where you went to grad school?  Where you work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger