tattoos

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Briefcases and Broomsticks

This is what I wore today to teach my class.  On a day such as today, when I was lecturing on early modern witchcraft and my students had bits of a witchhunting manual to read which included a tale about men's penises being stolen, I usually would have worn a blazer to keep my inner twelve year old in check.  However, I thought it was supposed to rain today so I chose a more breathable cardigan instead.  Perhaps, in retrospect, I should have gone with a blazer, because it didn't end up raining and I'm pretty sure at one point I was giggling a little bit more than I should have been.... Ok, a lot more than I should have been.  At least I had my briefcase to remind me to pull it back together.2

1. Tank - H&M (remixed)
Skirt -  Easy Wear (remixed)
Cardi - NY&Co. (remixed)
Shoes - Kenzie Girl (remixed)
Belt - NY&Co. (remixed)
Earrings - Target (remixed)
Necklace - Etsy (remixed)
Bracelet - Handmade Columbian jewelry (gift and remixed)

2. Briefcase - McKlein USA (remixed)

Ah, well.  It was an especially fun class for me to teach.  I love research, but sometimes there's just nothing better than the euphoria that comes from a great classroom experience.  What's your favorite thing about your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger