tattoos

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


10 Movies You’re Excited to See

I don't get to the movies much but if I did this is what I would want to see.

1) Forgetting Sarah Marshall - April 18th - One name, Kristen Bell. If you still have doubts, check the trailer. (i know I am a little behind)



2) Iron Man - May 2nd - Can’t miss this.



3) Speed Racer - May 9th - Look sPromising



4) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - May 22nd - Another can’t miss. I hope this hold up to the originals.



5) Sex in the City - May 30th - I don’t care, but my chick card will be revocked if I don't see it.

6) Kung Fu Panda - June 6th - Hoping my kids will be able ot see this but it may only be OK for the older one.



7) Get Smart - June 20th - The classic TV series was great fun. Steve Carell is perfect for the part, let’s hope he does better with this than Will Farrell did with Bewitched…



8) Wanted - June 27th - Holy crap. I can’t begin to explain my excitement about Mark Millar’s creator owned book being made into an adrenaline pumping, full blown, summer popcorn flick.

9) Wall-E - June 27th - Total kid flick

10) The X-Files 2 - July 25th - only because I love my husband…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger