tattoos

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Hodge Podge


Well itis Friday Hodge Podge time again!!!!!
I swear didn't I just write this post yesterday???
Anyway here it is:

Lauren has/is recovering nicely from her tube surgery, I am amazed at how kids bounce back after stuff like this. 3 years ago I had my tonsils out and I was out of commission 2 weeks I actually told the Dr. I would rather give birth again to my 10 lb baby then to ever do that again. Thank you all for your well wishes as well as your thoughts and prayers.


Tonight I have 2 functions to attend, but first I will head to the spa for a facial along with a haircut and an updo! My in-laws are in town so I decided it would be nice I have my MIL join me. The place we are going is pretty swank and I am hoping to avoid any discussion about price, I will let you know how I fair. So back to the events. I have a annual shareholders meeting at 2 followed by a reception then I will need to pretend I am Clarke Kent and change quickly into an evening gown for a Black Tie affair with an organization my husband works with. It should be an interesting day however I am not pleased that it is all packed into one day. I will be sure to post pictures of us as I think we will look dashing :) **she says with an English accent**


As I said my in-laws are in town and last night my kids were off the hook, I mean you would have thought that they were given sugar IV's all day the way they were bouncing off the walls. I felt bad having to correct them a gazillion times in front of the grandparents because even I was tired of hearing myself talk and felt like I was being a bit of a bi*ch. Bedtime is notoriously not a good time of day for my son it is like all of a sudden he kicks into overdrive and it is full speed ahead. I know the kids were just excited to see their grandparents, but boy they wore me out. Hopefully they calm down today because Dan and I will not be here for dinner bath and bed tonight and my in laws don't do a lot of babysitting for my kids so I am not sure they know what to expect or how to handle it. I am sure they will be fine but they may not want to baby sit again anytime soon.

Nothing huge planned for the weekend just hanging out with the inlaws anda birthday party for one of Lauren's friends on Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway contest which ends tonight at 12am pacific time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger