tattoos

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommyfest 2008



Well it is Mommyfest time!

I have never participate in one of these online parties so this should be fun!
Here is a little about me: I am a full time working mom, I have 2 kids and a great husband who supports me in my career goals. I blog because it is a way for me to relax.... yes I said relax and a great chronicle of life that I am sure I will not be able to remember when my kids are 30.

I have met and made some amazing friends in my short time blogging and I hope to continue to meet new and interesting folks. So take a look at my blog and if you like what you see, add me to your reader or feed. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can in the next week.

PS look for a giveaway or 2 this week in the spirit of Mommyfest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger