tattoos

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Hodge Podge!

Well this week has just flown by! I guess that is what happens when you have a short week!

Thanks to all of you who set Questions I will answers some or all of them further down in this post so keep reading.

School is winding down and with that comes a ton of activities, I feel like I need a wife just to keep up with all that is going on. It is so hard for me to believe that my first born has completed Kindergarten! She is reading and doing math and on her way to becoming quiet the student. She is looking forward to the School talent show in 2 weeks where she will be singing A few of my favorite things from The Sound of music. (yes kids still watch movies like that at least mine do) then she has her class party and it is Hello Summer!

Work has been going well, I had another meeting yesterday with the CEO, CFO and COO they have given me the green light to move forward and I am super excited about what that will be to the future of my division and this company. For those of you that don’t know I am very driven and a goal of mine has been to get this project up and off the ground and it looks like it is going to happen.

This weekend we are headed to NJ for a Bridal shower for the bride who is having that Swanky Black Tie Wedding in late June, I am not really looking forward to going this weekend but it will be nice for the kids to see their Aunt,Uncle and Grandparents as well as some other family. However as I was driving home yesterday I realized that I will not have had a free weekend in 5weeks I am booked up till the 21st of June How freaking crazy is that!!!!!

My Goddaughter Allie and her mom are doing great! I can’t wait to go see her as I am sure she will have changed by the time I get over there. Aren’t new babies the best!

So on to the answers to some questions

Nap Warden Asked ...
Why did you start blogging? I originally started this blog as a release of sorts. I was very down and felt as though I was negative all the time. I thought that by write my thoughts I might find a way to work through them along the way a fellow blogger emailed me and shared her personal story which lead me to a solution of sorts for what I was feeling at the time. Because of that one blogger I felt the need to continue to write about life so I could find other common bonds with people and hopefully help a few myself along the way.
What is your favorite food? Give me some pasta and I am as happy as a pig in poop!!! Mexican is a close second
If you could take a vacation tom., where would you go? Turks and cacaos I need a nice relaxing beach vacation
What is your dream job? To be CEO of a large corporation, I know big dreams to fufill but I have confidence that I will get there.

Poltzie asked…
I'd like to know what is holding you back from having another baby? Leave it to the new mom to ask this question! Just kidding, I would love to have another baby however I am not getting any younger (35) and my husband is 42, plus I worry that the kids will not have the same bond with a third child as they do with each other because they are close in age. If I were to get pregnant today there would be 7 years between Lauren and her sibling which might be ok if we had a boy but I am not sure it would be great if we had a girl. I know I over think to much!!! Honestly I think fear holds me back what that fear is I don’t know but it is there along with the age thing.

Kristen asked…..
What is your favorite pair of shoes and why? My flip flops! I really don’t like wearing shoes, if I could find a way to make flip flops the shoe of choice I would. The first thing I do whenI get ome is kick off my shoes now that might be because I wear heels all the time but in general I am not a huge shoe person so flip flops do me fine.
Elaine A. asked...
Here's my question, pizza or burgers? This says a lot about someone you know. ; )
Oh I think I’m afraid to answer this one because I am not sure what either of these will say about me. But I would have to go with pizza, so tell me Elaine A what does that say about me?

WORKING MOM asked...
Questions???I've got to think on that one. Just talk, list facts, put up some pics, if you dare. Ok I am working ont his one but I will answer it in the coming Hodge Podge posts.

So that is all from now but please keep you questions coming, I like them and just like April and Tranny Head I am a comment whore too, so send more questions!!!
Have a great weekend and I will see you all upon my return from the swanky bridal shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger