tattoos

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life is a very precious gift

I just can't seem to find anything to write about. A mental block of sorts....
I know why though..... Yesterday I emailed a buddy of mine just to say hi and the response was not what I was expecting. Last Tuesday we had a terrible rush hour commute home due to a fast moving ice storm, that shut down roads and snarled traffic for hours. It took me nearly 4 hours to get home and my husband 5. All I kept hearing was accident this and accident that. Little did I know that my friends sister in law was in one of the those accidents and it ended up being fatal. Ashley McIntosh 33, lost her life when she was T-Boned by a police car traveling nearly 70 miles an hour responding to a shoplifting call. While I didn't know Ashley personally, I knew her brother-in-law and he is a very special man who is in a lot of pain right now as is his extended family. My you rest with the angles Ashley!

All my love and prayers to the McIntosh family

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger