tattoos

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day to all my blog friends! We won't have much going on here tonight since we are preparing for a weekend away skiing which stars tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!

This morning however we did a little V Day celebration before the kids headed to school. My daughter crawled in bed with us this am and hung out for a bit always a treat! 10 minutes later in comes my 3 year old with my $700 camera around his neck taking pictures of us. Guess he gets that from me since I am a huge picture taker. So here is a photo taken of us in bed this am.




I finally pried the camera away from him, got the kids dressed and ushered them down stairs only to find that the Valentine fairy had come and left some treats for everyone (ok not me since I was the fairy) ! My oldest squealed with delight my youngest was not impressed as he was still mad I had taken away his very expensive toy.

Lauren soon remembered that she had a few more Valentines to finish as you can see I caught her of guard while she was finishing up.

All in all a fun filled morning, I look forward to all the Valentines they will bring home and share tonight. I remember back when I was in school, I hated Valentines day because there was no rule that you had to give everyone a valentine. So it always upset me when other kids had more in their V-day box then I did.

Hugs and Kisses Happy VDay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger