tattoos

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Giving feels good


So where was I this morning at 7:15 am?? Giving blood at my local American Red Cross. MaNiC MoMMy put forth a challenge to all of her blog readers to give blood. I usually give blood about twice a year mainly because my office building has a blood drive and it is convenient. Our next building blood drive is Feb 22nd but I will be out of the office at an all day meeting so I will not be able to attend and then I read MaNiC MoMMy post and it made me think I really should take the time and do it on my own. So I did and I have the sticker and the picture of me giving blood to prove it! Check MaNiC MoMMy blog she is having a give away for all those who enter, regardless if you are picked or not you will still be a winner because you may give someone the gift of life if you donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger