tattoos

Friday, February 29, 2008

Am I a hip 35 year old or what????



So several months ago my husband wanted to go to NJ to see Bon Jovi (We live right outside Washington DC) for those of you that don't know NJ is home to Bon Jovi, they are just good ole' Jersey boys that have done good. So my husband thought it would be a great experience to see them in their home state... that plan didn't work out. However he then found out that they were going to be in DC at the verizon center! So of course be bought the tickets.

It is important to note that I was not totally enthralled about going regardless if it was in Jersey or DC. I never thought of myself as a big Bon Jovi fan. Yet since it was something I knew he wanted to so I agreed and decided to go.. what the heck at least it would be an interesting date night!

Last night was the concert and I must admit I had a freaking blast!!!! We had dinner with another couple who came to the concert with us along with a few beers! You have to get that singing voice ready you know! Once Bon Jovi took stage I was primed and ready to sing the few songs I knew (I ended up knowing more then I thought). I figured out that this is the best place to sing at the top of my lungs like a rock star because no one will realize if you are off key!

I can't imagine what a rush it must be for these guys night after night to perform to sold out venues where 10's of thousands of people are sing along with them!

So here was the set list! Just an amazing concert! one that I would see again in a heartbeat. However I am DRAGGING today! we didn't get home till 1am and 6 am came WAY too early this morning!

Have a great weekend!

Bon Jovi Setlist 2/28/08 Verizon Center Washington DC

LOST HIGHWAY
BAD NAME
RAISE YOUR HANDS
RUNAWAY
CAPT. CRASH
SLEEP w/ Jumpin' Jack Flash
IN THESE ARMS
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
BORN TO BE MY BABY
BLAZE OF GLORY w/ Knockin' On Heaven's Door intro
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout
STRANGER - RICHIE VOX
(YOU WANT T0) MAKE A MEMORY
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
BED OF ROSES
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
HAVE A NICE DAY
FAITH
PRAYER
ENCORE:
WANTED
I LOVE THIS TOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger