tattoos

Monday, February 9, 2009

This and that!

So the weekend was all a blur as seems to be much of my life these days since I am so flipping tired all of the time. I guess there is a reason why the man upstairs lets you forget how hard it can be to create a child!

We finally had a bit of a break from the cold weather this weekend and the kids were able to get out on their bikes for the first time in 2009. However my sweet Lauren realized that her head grew since the early Fall and is in need of a new helmet. Yet that didn't stop my little biker from getting on her (little bike and going for a spin with her brother and one of the neighborhood boys! Check out her outfit. Yea that is a bathrobe she is wearing! She and her brother had just come back from the pool when they saw the other little boy riding in his bike when we pulled up. so there she was!

My son who has not had a chance to try out his new bike from Gran that he received for Christmas was ticketed and so was I because he took to it very quickly my guess is that by the end of the summer he will be on 2 wheels not 4! Hopefully I will post a little more often once fatigue let's the death grip it has on me go. This week I plan to post about my maternity shopping experience, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger