tattoos

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's official I am in love again....

Ok let me be clear before I get a bunch of hate mail. I have always been in love with the idea of baby #3. However I have suffered set backs in the past and I don't like to get my hopes up too high before I know things are good.

So.... this morning I had my 1st trimester genetic screening and everything was great baby #3 (I really need to come up with a better name) was doing well and measured perfectly to my due date. The baby's little arms and legs were moving all around as if to say "Hi Mom and Dad how ya doing" It was a real treat to see the 3d images since this technology came along right after I had Jackson.

Below are the first of many family photos of Baby #3

I hope you all have a great weekend, I will be on the hunt for cheap maternity clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger