tattoos

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wish I could celebrate half birthday's!

So on Monday my precious Jackson turned 4 1/2 why are we celebrating 4 1/2? Well his preschool believes that everyone should have a special day. So if their birthday falls in the Summer like his does, then he gets to celebrate his half birthday. I didn't want to make a big deal of it and really didn't talk about it much if at all at home. Instead I told him Monday that today was a special day and that I was going to drop him off and come see him during school. I arrived at snack time with a power ranger cake in hand and was treated to a wonderful rendition of Happy Birthday to You with cha cha cha's. He was so happy to have me there and told everyone see it's my mommy!

Here is my big boy, Happy 4 1/2 birthday Jackson! Now stop growing up so darn fast!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger