tattoos

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clothes for the pregnant woman.....


Ok it has not been that long since I wore maternity clothes and not all that long ago I remember passing by the Liz Lang display at Target and thinking what cute clothes they have. I of course have no maternity clothes I gave them all away thinking for sure I was done. Ha ha!Honestly even if I wasn't done at the time, I don't know how much I would have used those clothes since some of them would be nearly 8 years old now and clearly out of fashion...because I am such a fashion maiden! NOT!!!!


Anyhow I have not been able to find any of those clothes I thought were cute and even worse I am at that awkward stage of.... my pants are too tight but the maternity pants are too big. I stand in my closet in disgust every morning wondering what on earth I am going to wear.

I went shopping last weekend and found very little that interested me probably because most of what I need now is winter in nature and what they are selling is spring and summer stuff. I also have the joy of having to find and fund 2 maternity wardrobes one for work and one for the weekend.

So I began the point and click on line at stores like Old Navy, Kohls, Anne Taylor Etc. found some cute stuff but now the frugal tightwad in me doesn't want to spend a ton because I won't be in these that long. So what is a girl to do???
EBAY!!!!! Ebay was not the place to find maternity clothes when I was pregnant eons ago (ok it was only 5 years but in kids years taht is a lifetime). As a matter of fact if you had mentioned ebay I would have been so grossed out because I would have naturally assumed you wanted me to wear someones used stuff, a strangers stuff no less. Well, I checked Ebay out and found there are people (I assume women) who buy new stuff cheap and then sell it to poor schmucks like me in lots (groups). It's like having a personal shopper granted I have no idea if the stuff will really fit but the upside is if it doesn't I too can sell it!
Truthfully I think that the Old Navy's, Kohls and Anne Taylor retail stores should send me some free stuff to wear 9Size Large or size 12) and I will blog about how wonderful their clothes are.....seems like an even trade don't you think??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger