tattoos

Friday, February 13, 2009

And we're off......

Skiing that is. Last year we took a trip to Seven Springs, PA to go skiing over the long weekend it was a blast! So we decided to do it again this year and invited a few more friends so us and 2 other families will head out about noon today to hit the slopes for the weekend.

I'm bummed that I won't get to do all the fun runs everyone else is doing but I will still try to make the most of it. The kids are wicked excited about ski school. We had them go last year since they had never been skiing and they loved it and did very well I might add.

So I will be MIA the rest of the weekend, enjoy your long weekend and stay warm and out of the wind!


Below are the pictures form last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger