tattoos

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday night...... getting ready for the week

The weekend flew by as it usually does, I was able to get a lot done and find some time for me which is unusual.

My college basketball brackets are kicking butt, I am number 2 in my pool of 100 people! Not bad for a chick huh? I so do love this time of year!!!!

My google reader looks like it is about to explode (724 unread blog posts), I plan to do some much needed reading tomorrow once I get back from my OBGYN/baby check up. I am sure things are fine but I always worry. Last week was a rough week for me and my blood pressure was a little elevated so I am hoping for a lower reading tomorrow.

So I am still here and I promise to visit all my bloggy friends tomorrow!

MWAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger