tattoos

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Lauren


To my precious 7 year old daughter

Words cannot express the joy you bring to my life, you make me want to be a better person and you have taught me the true meaning of a mothers unconditional love. I hope I can lead through your childhood journey to adulthood and that you come from it a strong independent woman. I love you with all my heart and cherish the day you came into my life! Happy Birthday Lauren !

My sweet Lauren turn 7 today, we celebrated by having a pool (indoor) party for her and her friends yesterday and she had a blast, today she is celebrating with her entire class during lunch with the cupcakes I dropped off before heading to work. I am amazed each and everyday how she is growing before my eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger