tattoos

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day and I for one am Irish! My maiden name was O'Toole, it was great when I was younger and I wanted to get into bars on St. Patrick's day! These day's though it is about the kids and the kids have a blast talking about leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of the rainbow.
This morning we kept our tradition going with green milk and green pancakes as well as our silly mom and kids family photos, Lauren wanted to make sure the baby got in on the action so she insisted on taking a picture of my belly ! Check us out.


Me and the kids St. Patrick's Day morning


My 2 irish cuties


Jackson digging his hat


My Irish twins (not really but they look like they could be)
Me 17 weeks pregnant showing off the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger