tattoos

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow day!

We had a snow day yesterday....... finally! After about 3 years of little to no snow we finally got a nice dumping which helped me not to feel so guilty when I decided to stay home and work so I could be with the kiddos. We had a blast outside for about an hour which was all I could stand and I think all they could stand as I heard little in the way of complaints when I said it was time to leave.


Check out our good time!



This is what I woke up to and it was still coming down!

The men of my neighborhood helping me out and plowing my driveway since Dan is out of town on business. I love my neighbors!

Lauren after flying down the hill!


Lauren and Jackson making their way to the top of the hill.

Jackson trying to pick up speed.


Jackson all bundled up and going fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger