tattoos

Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Mail ... I love it!

OK I have been a bad bad Good Mail friend, I have let my girls down, so this weekend I am going to get to some serious business. I hope to have some good mail put together so I can get of the bad good friends list. Is there such a thing??

Some great folks have sent me Good mail and I have neglected to give them a shout out so

To : Jen!

Your soaking ball with the bomb, at one of my long runs I used it to relax and unwind what a great thoughtful idea

To: Tina

I LOVE my Bookmaker it has come in handy for my book club books and I can't wait ti show it off at the next book club meeting.

To: Jody
Thank you for the belated birthday wishes your card put a smile on my face all day!

(sorry I don't have a picture)

If you are interested in being a part of Good mail contact Jody and let her know. you will love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger