tattoos

Monday, September 29, 2008

Boxtops for Education... and the cool ways to earn points for your school


You might be thinking to yourself why am I writing about the topic Box Tops for Educations. Well, I am our schools chairperson for Box Tops and I have seen firsthand what the Box Tops program can provide in the way of free money and or products to schools who collect Boxtops.

Recently I was asked if I had ever used the Marketplace to earn Box Top points for my school! I had seen it but never ventured out to use it. So off I went to check it out. I must say I am in love! I had no idea that there were some many participating retailers. Here are some of the ones I frequent on a regular basis

Leap Frog
Kohl's
Old Navy
Oriental Trading Co.
Chadwick's
Overstock
And many many more.

Here is how it works go to the Box Tops website and sign up, select your child's school to be sure the points are directed to the school of your choice. Then check out the market place and get to shopping! Retailers will give anywhere from .5% to 3.5% of your purchase to the school you select. This program is only online but based on gas prices and some of the $0 shipping deals,not to mention the time saved shopping on the computer vs. trudging out to the store, you can receive I think it is great because it is a huge time saver for me and I am helping my children's school in the process.

In addition to the market place you can also earn points with these programs.

Clipping Box Tops: Clip Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to the school of your choice. The school’s Box Tops Coordinator will collect the Box Tops, send them in to General Mills, and then the school will receive a check twice a year, up to $20,000 annually. This a lot of fun to do with your kids my kids have the job of checking out everything we throw in the trash to see if it has a box top on it. It's like I spy for box tops.


Reading Room:Box Tops for Education and Barnes & Noble have teamed up to bring you the newest way to earn cash for your school!Through the Reading Room, your school will earn 6% on your online purchases of new books, including textbooks and magazines. All other purchases, including gift cards, will earn a 3% donation for your school.


So go check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger