tattoos

Saturday, August 23, 2008

To My Little Man Jackson!


It was 4 years ago on the 23rd of August that you decided to come into this world, well you decided but so did I since I scheduled to be induced but was already having contractions when we arrived as the hospital so I guess it was a bit of a joint effort.


When I first found out I was having a boy I was a bit worried, I had never been around boys, who was going to teach me how to take care of a boy? Luckily it all came naturally and you have been a joy to watch grow.

From the start I called you my little man but that was not true at all you were quite the big man tipping the scales at a whopping 10lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long ! When they wheeled me by the nursery on my way to my room they asked if I knew which one was you and I said "of course the 3 months old in the center there!" You will always be my little man, my silly man and goofy man who likes to talk and explore. Happy 4th birthday little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger