tattoos

Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm outta here!

If you received an update in your reader today that read blog bling I apologize, I am making some much needed changes to my blog so it was not my intent to blast out awards that you all have so graciously given me in a "hey look at me fashion" I also have been reminded by my mistake that I have a few awards that I have failed to post and give out. I will take care of that when I get back.

I am off for a week at the beach and I can't wait, last year was a complete dud due to rain and our house guest that week. This year the forecast looks wonderful and the house guest is no longer with us!

I have lined up some great guest blogger's for my site next week. Drum roll please!
Stepping in for me next will be:
The Miss Elaine-ous Life
MaNiC MoMMy - WHaT i aM iS WHo i WaNNa Be
Laughing Leah Loves Lilies

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

See you in about 7 days, WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger