tattoos

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school

I am a planner by nature anyone close to me will tell you that I plan everything down to the littlest detail. So when I read some blogs that were bragging about the new school supply website, I thought I have to go check that out because it might save me a couple of hours going from store to store to buy the school supplies on our 1st grade supply list.

So I checked out Exschoolsupplies.com I was able to get everything on my list with the exception of the disinfectant wipes that were on the list. (still trying to figure that one out btw) So I added everything to my cart and within a week all of Lauren's supplies were here and I was able to pack her back pack for the first day with all of her supplies. Now I am still a novice when it comes to this school supply list gig since my daughter is only in 1st grade but I must say this was easy fast and really kind of fun.

Also they have a program that allows 10% of your purchase price to be donated to the school of your choice. Since I am the BoxTop coordinator at our school I am very interested in ways to earn money for our school and this just seemed to be so easy, I plan to bring the idea to our PTA president at our first meeting.

So I encourage you to go check them out, I don't think you will be disappointed. Now if only back to school clothes shopping was that easy!

** I was not paid for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger