tattoos

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bring on September

So last week while I was watching the wee bit of TV that I do I saw the promos for the upcoming season of Biggest Loser families and Lipstick Jungle. I love these shows!!!! I usually tivo them and watch in the morning while I am doing my workout or runs on the treadmill because there is no time when those shows are actually on for me to watch.

For some reason the idea of new shows got me all excited. Something to look forward to, then I thought Wow !!! I need to get some excitement in my life if new shows in September are what I am looking forward. Am I alone or are there others out that also get all hyped up for the new season of shows??? What are the shows you can't wait for in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger