tattoos

Friday, July 17, 2009

If you need new sheets ....I have the sheets for you!

I am a huge fan of my bed I know who isn't right? Whenever I go away on business or pleasure I am constantly critiquing the bed and the bed linens, I have even gone so far as to purchase the same products used on beds I dub as comfortable in an effort to recreate the sleep experience I have had.

Well, when I was given the opportunity to try out the Tempur-Pedic Egyptian Cotton 420 Thread Count sheets, I jumped at the opportunity! So last week I washed the new linens and put them on my bed, from the time I touched them for the first time out of the package I was sold. They felt soft and silky before they had even had one wash. I washed them in my favorite tide fragrance (Tide® Simple Pleasures™ Vanilla) and put them on my bed one Saturday afternoon. I must say this was one of the first times that while making the bed I wasn't grumbling about the wrestling moves needed to put the sheets on my King sized bed, because there was no need for those moves. Which of course I was happy about since I am 8 months pregnant. The fitted sheets have deep pockets which allow for an easy fit but not so easy that the corners work their way free after a couple of nights. Tempur-Pedic was smart about their design and placed an anchor of sorts so there is never any slippage! Check it out above!

My first night on these sheets were heavenly! Some sheets can be scratchy even after several washings these were not, my kids and even my husband commented on how comfy our bed was. So comfy in fact that I think it is time to replace my back up sheets with other colors from the Tempur-Pedic line. Check out the colors that are available to you.

If you are in the market for new sheets I highly recommend that you check out Tempur-Pedic's website, they have other great products there that you might be interested in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger