tattoos

Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Shower...I mean "Sprinkle"

I have incredible friends!

So Saturday I was thrown a surprise baby "sprinkle" Being this is my 3rd baby a full blow shower was not in order! However I think it was more of a downpour because my girlfriends were all so so generous. Just look at the stack of gifts in front of me. It was a wonderful afternoon full of fun, food, laughs and good times. My dearest closet friend Magin came armed with her camera and took a ton of photos some of which I will cherish forever. She is super talented and owns her own photography business so if you are in the DC metro area and you are in need of a photographer look her up!


I am finally starting to feel ready for our new addition and I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger