tattoos

Friday, July 10, 2009

33 weeks belly shots

Seems that my blogger account has been doing some funky things I noticed there was a post yesterday that should have posted about 2 weeks ago!

So here I am at 33 weeks I have blossomed as someone at work told me, but honestly I am about done. I am uncomfortable, unable to sleep and tired of all my bodily functions. (to be graphic, the leaking boobs and the constipation are killing me)


Me from the side 33 weeks

Me from the front 33 weeks


So of you have asked so here are pictures of the babies room thus far I still have a ways to go but I am trying to hold off because I have been told by more than one person wait. Which for those that really know me know that is not something I do well, when I want something done I want it done.

The Changing table all ready to go

The Crib with the bedding all washed and waiting for her

In this picture you get an idea of the room I need to hang some stuff on the walls and I have a glider coming from a friend of mine that no longer needs it, so that will go between the dresser and the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger