tattoos

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dusty Keyboard


I have been a bit busy and maybe even a bit lazy in the last few weeks. Shame on me as the Catholic nuns use to say to me. Let me bring you up to speed!

First Abby our former Au pair arrived in mid June and has been a huge help to us with the kids and around the house. I took her arrival as my chance to try and catch up at work so for her first 2 weeks I logged some long hours. last week we went on vacation to LBI NJ had a blast and thankfully had great weather as well.

I have finally started to get the baby's room in order. The crib is put together and I ordered the bedding yesterday. I finally bought a few more outfits and I am very excited to meet my best friend for dinner Saturday first and foremost to catch up and second because she has a ton of stuff which will put my mind and my wallet at ease :) Love you Magin!

I have tons of blog topics running around in my head so I need to write them all down and start posting!

Tomorrow's post will be our beach vacation photos!

I'll be dropping by soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger