tattoos

Friday, June 12, 2009

Whew!

I passed my 3 hour glucose test! The results came yesterday so today's appointment should be a good one. I think after today I start to go every 2 weeks. I must admit even though I have been extremely tired with this pregnancy it is going by very quickly!

Today is Celia's last day and sadly I don't think the kids are upset to see her leave. She has been a great caregiver for us however the kids didn't bond with her as I had hoped they would. Tomorrow Abby arrives from New Zealand at 6am what was I thinking when I booked those flights? it will take her a couple of days to get over jet lag but then the kids will be in for a fun filled summer. She loves to take them on hikes and do arts and crafts and just plain have fun. Though I have told her that there needs to be some school work done during the summer to keep Lauren sharp for 2nd grade. I learned my lesson last year when I let her have a summer full of no school activities.

Today I am working from home for a bit then heading off to the 1st grade picnic, we have a teddy bear theme and the kids are all bringing their bears to take part in games and crafts. I was able to get a donation of water bottles and T-shirts so they all will be decorated them to take home.

Tonight is the swim team pep rally, Lauren's first even though she will not be swimming in time trials she is excited to go to the pep rally and pasta pot luck where she will also Tie dye a few things. Should be interesting.

I will be sure to take and post pictures of both events hope everyone has a great weekend, talk to you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger