tattoos

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weather alert!!! We have snow!!!

My kids are about to pee their pants we got a whopping 2 to 3 inches of the white stuff and they are pulling on me to get out the door and do some sledding. One run down the hill and it will be a mash of snow, ice and grass! My daughter's voice is so high pitched due to her excitement that I expect all the dogs in the neighborhood to come running to my house any minute, since her voice seems to be reaching decibels only audible to dogs!.

But the fun doesn't stop there, we are headed to my in laws this weekend in NY were they have a bunch of snow. Why do I know I will be knee deep in the white stuff all weekend long! That's OK they are having fun and that makes me have fun!

I will try to post some pics of our winter excursion over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger