tattoos

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A period like no other.......

Ok so it has basically taken me a full 24 hours to get over the traumatic day that I had yesterday! It all started when I woke up at 3:30am with a blazing headache, from there I proceed to leave my lunch somewhere (explanation to come). I finally bought some lunch I went to a meeting where I had to quickly excuse myself because I was not feeling right. (I apologize in advance for the graphic nature of this post but you will soon understand why it was such a traumatic day) So the not feeling right part was due to my period. I "took care" of myself 5 minutes before the meeting to ensure I would not have one of those "I need to race out of here moments" however about a half an hour into the meeting I just didn't feel right so I excused myself. As I closed the door all I can say is I felt the sensation of peeing, only I was not in control. I raced to my office around the corner because I knew I would not make it to the bathroom, I shut the door to my office only to discover what I will call a crime scene on me!. Now this was unfathomable to me. I had not only my super plus tampon , and wings pad and underwear all of which was soaked through!!!!!! I panicked how in the hell was I going to make it from my office to my car to get home??? I quickly remember that I had a 3/4 coat that thankfully covered me. I made I to the bathroom cleaned up as best as you can then headed for my car. By the way I found my lunch sitting on the roof of my car. Once in my car I realized I had to be in a meeting later that day that I could not miss. So I drove myself to the nearest Target, walked in with my long coat proceed to buy a new outfit, along with the needed supplies, I checked out and headed to the bathroom to do my quick change.

Now I was fully prepared to be stop by security because of my quick change can you imagine me showing my clothes to the officer when I tried to explain the reason for my change of clothes? I am sure he would have ushered me out very quickly, because we all know how men deal with the period issue.

I made it back to the office and I was fully prepared to hear someone make a comment (I was still not sure that I had gone unnoticed as I walked out of my meeting) and either I work with a bunch of people who have no clue or I was just plain smooth. I am sticking with the I am smooth answer, I went through the rest of the day without an issue. Needless to say though I was a bit stressed. So please to make me feel better please share your time of the month tales of woe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger