tattoos

Monday, August 3, 2009

What is nesting you ask???

I was the ultimate nester this weekend! This was my Sunday!
By 10:30 AM on Sunday I had accomplished the following: Done a load of laundry and put it away Made a cake Made a pumpkin pie made biscuits made Rice with black beans and corn chicken was in the oven for dinner and I was trying to install my video ripping software on my computer. My husband was standing back and keeping the children busy as he is afraid what I might do to them LOL Still on my list was: Costco run Picture ordering Bill paying and who knows what else!


I accomplished all of the above as well as took the kids to the pool for what else a diving lesson. Check out my coaching skills (or lack of) we had a blast but I was so tired I couldn't fall asleep you know that tired when you are overly tired well that was me. I tossed and turned all night long. I finally felt good about 3 am only to get up 2 hours later. Tonight I will crash and burn.



Like this!Watching poolside looking like I am about to pop, Only 3 more weeks

Ah close but not close enough!

She never listens!

Perfect form
Stay tuned for tomorrow where I spill the beans on my Birthday Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger