tattoos

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of Books and Boots


Books and shoes are probably my two biggest weaknesses. These days I find myself yearning for cooler weather so that I can bust out the boots. *sigh* Boots.... In the meantime, I just added a cute pair of cafe colored wedges to my late summer/fall wardrobe via DSW today. I got them as part of my new reward system. I finished writing my fall syllabi and went to a New Faculty Orientation yesterday. Yes, I deserved that reward. I've already thought of my next rewardable task. I'll be on the market for a new pair of black boots, just as soon as I've finished another chapter of my dissertation. I guess that means I'll be focusing more on the books than the boots for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger