tattoos

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pregnancy update........belly shots 23 weeks

So I am moving right along with this pregnancy, I survived my 3 weeks on the road and I am settling in to being home. However, I find I am more tired being home than I was on the road. Guess that is a sign that I am doing too much when I am home and forced to relax a bit when on the road.

So I took my standard picture yesterday and while taking it my son came in the bathroom and asked what I was doing. After I told him I was taking a picture of me and the baby he said I want to take your picture. So here is the picture I took

and here is the picture he took
As well as the up close and personal belly shot he took.

Monday baby names: I need you all to weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger